Treatment for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Try these Home Remedies
By om20 • September 16, 2017 • Uncategorized
To those that are being hurt by the pain of carpal tunnel, you know the recommendation on what to do. There is so much pain associated with this syndrome. Apply cold compresses to the wrist and take anti-inflammatory medication. Also don’t forget to try and avoid using the wrist much at all. This is not easy, you have daily tasks and chores to take care of. Things like driving or organizing things for work. Its not the easiest thing to avoid using your wrist. This will affect your quality of life. Carpal tunnel syndrome attacks effect typing and many type of repetitive action for work.
( by the way, if you ever want to learn more ways to cure your carpal tunnel problems, check out my review of the All Natural Carpal Tunnel Treatment Guide here. It contains some of the most thorough info on the internet. )
Here are some simple home remedies that have been reported to show promising signs of helping to alleviate the pain, swelling and other symptoms that you may commonly experience when a flair up occurs. Most of these can be implemented relatively easily into any daily regimen that you may have.
- Adding foods and dietary enzyme supplements to your daily diet that contain bromelain can help to get relief from carpal tunnel and keep future attacks under control in most cases. Bromelain can help to reduce tissue swelling that occurring when a person suffers from carpal tunnel syndrome. Foods such as pineapple, papaya and kiwi fruit are rich in bromelain and can easily be included into most diets with much disruption to caloric intake or other limitations that you may be following.
- Increasing your Vitamin C intake is considered to be one of the most promising aides when trying to alleviate pain from carpal tunnel syndrome. Vitamin C is credited for decreasing swelling and rejuvenating health to injured tissue.
- Massaging the arm, forearm, wrist and hand of the arm that is suffering from the carpal tunnel syndrome can effectively help to treat the pain and swelling. Using herbal massage oil can provide even more promising results.
- Yoga can help to ease your symptoms from this painful syndrome by increasing the circulation of blood throughout your body and creating a healing in the carpal tunnel.
- Soak your sore wrist in a solution of hot water and Epsom salt for 3 minutes. The water should be as hot of a temperature as you can handle. You will then need to soak the wrist in a cold water solution for 30 seconds.
- There are MANY other things you can do from your own home to cure your carpal tunnel problems. Click here to learn more about what you can do to eliminate your wrist pain for good.